How it works:
To find a product, e.g. Gr.3 Term 1 Mathematics Activity Book with Thinking Tools:
- Click on the picture of the magnifying glass at the top right of the webpage. The search tab will appear.
- Type in the search tab: Gr.3 T1
- Read the description of the product to see everything you will find in it.
- If you want to buy it, click on the picture, and then click on Add to Cart.
- When you are done selecting all the products you want, click on the shopping trolleying all the products you want, click on the shopping trolley at the top right of the webpage.
- If everything looks correct, click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Please fill in your complete address and correct cell phone number. This is to make your invoice look professional. I don’t use the address but sometimes when a client hasn’t paid an order after a month, I use their cell phone number to send a WhatsApp as reminder.
- Click on Place Order.
Bank details and information:
- Only EFT (Electronic Bank Transfers, a.k.a. internet payments) are allowed.
- I don’t use PayPal as it asks commission
- No cash payments either, as I have to pay R60 bank fees for each cash deposit.
- ONLY payments from South African banks are allowed. I have to pay import tax on that.
- If you can’t do an EFT or don’t have a South African bank account, please make an arrangement with a friend to purchase products for you.
Bank: Investec Private Bank
Name of account holder: Mrs Karelien Kriel
Type of account: Current (or Cheque)
Account number: 100 111 29 4 79
Branch Code: 580105
Reference: order number initial surname
For example: 14309 J Smit
Once the owner receives your POP and your order is completed:
Go to My account
Go to downloads
Download your products