Author: Karelien Kriel
Number of pages: 3
- Number bonds-of-10-memory-game
- Individual activity
- Print out the numbers (two sets of 0 to 10), cut out, paste on cardboard and cut out again. All the numbers must be the same colour and the back of the cardboard must also be the same colour. So, if, e.g. you are using cereal boxes, make sure that the squares will be the same colour at the back.
- Mix all the numbers and then pack it out on the carpet / table with the numbers to the bottom.
- The child must turn two cards around simultaneously. If the sum of the two numbers is not equal to two, he / she must turn both back.
- If the sum of the two numbers is equal to two, he / she can leave it with the numbers to the top.
- The game ends when he / she found all the number combinations of 10.