THIS PRODUCT IS THE SAME ONE IN GRADE RR, GRADE R AND GRADE 1, SO PLEASE DON’T PURCHASE IT MORE THAN ONCE. THANKS
Author: Karelien Kriel
Number of pages: 41
Number of activities: 60
Number range: 1-10
- These activities were set up to help a child to trace lines, trace number symbols and to get an idea of how large a certain number is.
- How do I hold my crayon?
- For each number, from 1 to 10, the following activities are done:
(1) Trace the lines on the pictures and the number symbols
(2) Colour in shapes that looks the same
(3) Draw the line inside the number symbol
(4) identify the number of objects
(5) Trace number symbol
(6) Connect corresponding pictures